About Fifty Five and Five
Fifty Five and Five are a full-service, business-to-business digital marketing agency based in London.
FFF needed someone to take their new website design and make it a reality. This meant a ground-up rebuild of the site itself, while also keeping the blog posts they have worked hard to create up until now.
In order to really bring the site to life, they wanted to focus on incorporating interactive and animated elements to the site by way of fade-in transitions, scrolling animations, animated hover effects and animated detailing.
A rich editing experience was very important to Fifty Five and Five: all content on the site should be easily editable with little to no input from a developer.
In order to meet the brief, the following technologies were used:
- BeaverBuilder: a page-building plugin for WordPress that gives full control of page layout and content via an easy-to-use, intuitive interface
- Meta Box: a high-quality custom fields plugin that provides a number of fields types for a rich editing experience
- Ninja Forms: a form builder plugin for WordPress that was in use on the previous site. It was important to keep this in the rebuild, as Ninja Forms is able to talk to a CRM
- Yoast SEO: an SEO plugin to allow quick and easy SEO configuration across the site
- Autoptimize: an optimisation plugin for WordPress that helps keeps the site as fast as possible through automatic optimisation